Nike Zoom Vapor 15 Elite FG - Metallic Copper
Celebrate the game’s biggest competition in a design ignited by the science of connectivity and gravity that the world stage inspires. A carbon fiber chrome plate complements a stunning futuristic look made for the feet of the globe’s greatest players. Loaded with a Zoom Air unit and grippy texture up top for exceptional touch, it helps you dominate in the waning minutes of a match—when it matters most.
- Keep an eye out for special symbols around the design, nods to the host’s whereabouts that pay homage to the game’s grandest worldwide tournament. Nike's WHQ coordinates and emblems that speak to the science of connected energy are near the heel.
- For the 1st time in our history, Nike has developed an all-new, soccer-specific 3/4 Zoom Air unit. It sits in the plate and provides a more springy underfoot feel that helps you move faster on the field and create separation when it matters the most—whether you're scoring goals, being first to the ball or going by defenders.
- The speed cage inside of the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the outsole without adding additional weight for optimal lockdown.
- Tri-star studs provide multidirectional traction with every step, so you can change directions quickly and confidently. Heel studs provide traction and stability when braking. Toe-off center studs give you traction during explosive starts.
- A redone design improves the fit, so that it better simulates the foot. We did this by conducting multiple wear tests on hundreds of athletes. The result is a more contoured toe box and better lockdown in the heel.
- The upper is made of Vaporposite+, which combines a grippy, grid mesh with a premium lining for optimal ball control at high speeds. The lining provides a tactile feel across the surface of the upper. It’s soft, but stable and wraps tightly around your foot. The pliability offers a more natural on-ball feel for shooting, dribbling or passing.