Nike Zoom Superfly 9 Academy MDS Turf - MDS 006 (SP23)
Cristiano Ronaldo couldn’t chase his dream alone. Coaches, family members, role models have all helped mold him into the star he is today. Celebrate the people who have motivated you along the way. Floral-like lavender and electrifying yellows remind you to let inspirations know they’re loved and appreciated. Now loaded with a soccer-specific Zoom Air unit, you can put the pedal down in the waning minutes of a match—when it matters most.
- Flowers are a symbol of where it all started, and the journey taken since. They’re a way to honor those who have influenced and helped you, to recognize those who share your competitive fire. Layered digital tones with metallic and color shifting add depth to a distorted flower graphic.
- The heel Zoom Air unit sits in the outsole and provides an extra level of springy underfoot feel that helps you move faster on the field. It creates separation when it matters the most—whether you're scoring goals, being first to the ball or going by defenders.
- Rubber outsole provides traction on turf surfaces.
- The upper has NikeSkin, a soft and flexible mesh material linked together by a thin coating. It helps provide ball control and truly gives you a feeling of barefoot soccer.
- A redone design improves the fit, so that it better simulates the foot. We did this by conducting multiple wear tests on hundreds of athletes. The result is a more contoured toe box and better lockdown in the heel.
- The speed cage inside of the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the outsole without adding weight for optimal lockdown.