Nike Zoom Superfly 9 MDS Elite FG - MDS 008 (SP24)
Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn’t be the competitor he is without setbacks. Made for those obsessed with the game, this version of the Superfly 9 Elite has disruptive ripples that signify the sagas we endure while energetic greens represent the breakthrough that arises when we overcome obstacles. You also get a soccer-specific Air Zoom unit, so you can put the pedal down in the waning minutes of a match—when it matters most.
- The 3/4-length Air Zoom unit sits in the outsole and provides another level of springy underfoot feel that helps you move fast on the field. It creates separation when it matters the most—whether you're scoring goals, being first to the ball or going by defenders.
- Tri-star studs provide multidirectional traction with every step, so you can change directions quickly and confidently. Heel studs provide traction and stability when braking. Toe-off center studs give you traction during quick starts.
- Flyknit wraps your ankle in soft, stretchy fabric for a secure feel. A redone design improves the fit, so that it better simulates the foot. We did this by conducting multiple wear tests on hundreds of athletes. The result is a more contoured toe box and better fit in the heel.
- The upper is made of Vaporposite+, which combines a grippy, grid mesh with a premium lining for optimal ball control at high speeds. The lining provides a tactile feel across the surface of the upper. It’s soft, but stable and wraps tightly around your foot. The pliability offers a more natural on-ball feel for dribbling, passing or scoring.
- The speed cage inside of the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the outsole without adding weight.