Puma Future Ultimate Tricks FG-AG - Tricks Pack (SP23)
Founded in 1948, PUMA has always pushed football forward through innovation and design. To celebrate our 75th anniversary, we introduce a brand-new edition of Tricks, a playful take on our world-class performance soccer cleats. And what better cleat than the FUTURE? The FUTURE is back, and so are the back-heels, stepovers and no-look passes. Inspired by Neymar Jr.’s playing style, the reengineered mid-cut construction combines fit and agility so you can create without constraints throughout the 90 minutes. The FUZIONFIT360 dual mesh upper features supplemental PWRTAPE support for an even more adaptive, even more supportive fit. Stable at the heel and flexible at the forefoot, the second-generation Dynamic Motion System outsole provides traction and agility for unpredictable changes of direction. Free to move. Free to play. Free to create.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Recycled content: The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials as a step toward a better future
- Even more adaptive, even more supportive, the new FUZIONFIT360 upper combines engineered dual mesh, stretchy knit and supplemental PWRTAPE support so you can drive them crazy with or without laces
- Engineered 3D textures at key contact zones are optimized to enhance ball grip and control for dribbling, passing and finishing
- Stable at the heel and flexible at the forefoot, the dual-density Dynamic Motion System outsole enhances traction and agility for unpredictable changes of pace and direction
- FG/AG: Firm ground/Artificial ground