Nike Zoom Vapor 15 Elite XXV FG- 25th Anniversary (SU23)
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of 1 of our fastest cleats ever created with the Vapor 15 Elite XXV. Iconic colors synonymous with the Mercurial complement hints of its decorated history. The stunning chrome effect puts even more electricity into these lightning bolts loaded with Zoom Air, which begs the question: What moments will you etch into our memories over the next 25 years?
- Throughout the years, Volt and Hyperpink have been used across many of the most iconic cleats in the Mercurial's lineage. The Volt MXXV graphic to the Hyperpink Swoosh logo to the Hyperpink-colored cleats underneath offer unique expressions for this special design. A chrome effect makes the metallic silver base pop, highlighting the importance of the 25-year milestone.
- The Mercurial has been the catalyst for some of the most memorable moments the game has produced. Using historical Mercurial logos, we created a repeat graphic that speaks to different eras dating back to 1998. The medial (big-toe side) MXXV graphic celebrates the gravity of this historic moment and connects to the cleat’s previous anniversary.
- The 3/4-length Zoom Air unit sits in the outsole and provides an additional level of springy underfoot feel that helps you move faster on the field. It creates separation when it matters the most—whether you're scoring goals, being first to the ball or going by defenders.
- Tri-star studs provide multidirectional traction with every step, so you can change directions quickly and confidently. Heel studs provide traction and stability when braking. Toe-off center studs give you traction during explosive starts.
- A redone design improves the fit, so that it better simulates the foot. We did this by conducting multiple wear tests on hundreds of athletes. The result is a more contoured toe box and a better fit in the heel.
- The upper is made of Vaporposite+, which combines a grippy, grid mesh with a premium lining for optimal ball control at high speeds. The lining provides a tactile feel across the surface of the upper. It’s soft, but stable and wraps tightly around your foot. The pliability offers a more natural on-ball feel for shooting, dribbling or passing.
- The speed cage inside of the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the outsole without adding weight.
- Swoosh logo placements speak to the original positions found on the 1st models.