Nike Zoom Vapor 15 Academy XXV Turf - 25th Anniversary (SU23)
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of 1 of our fastest cleats ever created with the Vapor 15 Academy XXV. Iconic colors synonymous with the Mercurial complement hints of its decorated history. The stunning chrome effect puts even more electricity into these lightning bolts loaded with Zoom Air, which begs the question: What moments will you etch into our memories over the next 25 years?
- Throughout the years, Volt and Hyperpink used across many of the most iconic cleats in the Mercurial's lineage. The Volt MXXV graphic to the Hyperpink Swoosh logo to the Hyperpink underneath offer unique expressions for this special design. A chrome effect makes the metallic silver base pop, highlighting the importance of the 25-year milestone.
- The Mercurial has been the catalyst for some of the most memorable moments the game has produced. Using historical Mercurial logos, we created a repeat graphic that speaks to different eras dating back to 1998. The medial (big-toe side) MXXV graphic celebrates the gravity of this historic moment and connects to the shoe's previous anniversary.
- The heel Zoom Air unit sits in the outsole and provides an extra level of springy underfoot feel that helps you move faster on the field. It creates separation when it matters the most—whether you're scoring goals, being first to the ball or going by defenders.
- Unique traction pattern offers supercharged traction with quick release to create separation.
- The upper has NikeSkin, a soft and flexible mesh material linked together by a thin coating. It helps provide ball control and truly gives you a feeling of barefoot soccer.
- A redone design improves the fit, so that it better simulates the foot. We did this by conducting multiple wear tests on hundreds of athletes. The result is a more contoured toe box and a better fit in the heel.
- The speed cage inside the structure is made of a thin but strong material that secures the foot to the outsole without adding weight.
- Swoosh logo placements speak to the original positions found on the 1st models.