Bownet Soccer Ball
Bownet Sports is proud to introduce our latest development, the Lite Ball. Innovative and unique Lite Ball Technology was created to engage the first-time youth player, build their confidence and inspire passion for the game.
In today's early development program, the soccer ball is the cheapest and most unsophisticated product the first-time player will receive.
The Bownet Lite Ball's composition increases control, touch and ease of shooting and passing. These aspects allow a beginner player to hone their skills while working with a ball that's safer for heading. At the same time, the lighter weight presents a more enjoyable, confidence-building opportunity for play on and off the field and even for indoor soccer. Sizes from 3 to 5 accommodate beginners, youth players and even older players seeking to improve their techniques.
Our light soccer ball is constructed from a soft rubber bladder, a layer of 3.50mm soft EVA foam, a layer of polyester fabric and is encased in TPU for cushioned comfort and flexibility. The Lite Ball is 21% to 29% lighter than the average soccer balls on the market today.
Generic youth soccer balls today are gauged by circumference and pressure per square inch (psi), and they're designed to meet budget and international laws.
- Weight and Sizes:
- Size 3: 260 Grams // 24% lighter than average size 3 soccer balls
- Size 4: 290 Grams // 21% lighter than average size 4 soccer balls
- Size 5: 320 Grams // 29% lighter than average size 5 soccer balls
- Flight: Ball's lightweight composition increases flight for control, touch and ease of shooting and passing.
- Control: Specifically developed to teach players to square up with the ball for total control.
- Confidence: Builds player confidence to master the ball and express technique.
- Develop Skill: Guarantees the best chance to find joy, inspiration and fun for players to enjoy a long-term love of the game.